Wednesday, May 8, 2013

points gone UP for low fat yogurt!!!

I used to eat the Linessa Fat free yogurts at 1pp all the time. They just changed the design of the pack a bit, so I pro pointed them again. they are now 3 pp each!!! That is the same as the Milbona full fat yogurt!!! 

BUT I ALSO HAVE SOME GOOD NEWS! For my friends who have access to Marks and Spencers. I am sure you know the "count on us" products that have the pro points on the back. I went in there yesterday to pick up something for lunch, but they only had a very small selection left, so out of curiosity I took out my calculator and pro pointed the ready made pasta salads of the "fuller for longer" range. I found that a lot of them had the same (or even less) pro points as the "count on us" things. So next time you are in there, point some of them, it is worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment