Saturday, May 4, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

4 of my Kids with fruits 
Hello Everybody,
In this blog I will be putting down a lot of my recipes that I have been using on my Weight Watchers journey. I am going to put the pro points beside the shopping list. The recipes should all be simple and quick to make, as I don't have much time to cook, with 5 children 7 years and under. I will also give you my best tips on where to buy the products with the lowest points. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
This is my 5th time on Weight Watchers. I have joined after each pregnancy. With each pregnancy I have put on around 70 pound/ 35 Kg and just kept putting it on after the baby was born. Only with the help of the Weight Watchers program have I lost all of that Weight each time. I am usually about 2 pound away from skinny goal when I find out that I am pregnant again (:
Now that I am not planning any more children I am looking forward to finally getting to goal and maintaining the weight. I have so far lost 30 pound/ 15 Kg.

1 comment: